Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation



breadcrumbs: IMS: breadcrumbs: Ask the Bureau: breadcrumbs: View Answers


Ajax Loading Image


Resident District

Donna Dannar 11/4/06 If a student is a Ward of State (RD 9888) and then turns 18, does the resident district change to place of residence of that student? Please advise. Thanks
John Lee 8/20/07 There is nothing here that should cause the change of the resident district. The child is still on an IEP and with parental rights terminated.



Back To Top