Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation



breadcrumbs: IMS: breadcrumbs: Ask the Bureau: breadcrumbs: View Answers


Ajax Loading Image


Resident District

Marci Klinkefus 10/9/08 I have a student that has a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA). Parental rights have not been terminated. Father still lives in an Iowa district. Mother is unavailable. Since the child is living with the foster parents for the purposes of a home, is the Resident District the district where the foster parents reside? Please advise. Thank you.
John Lee 10/9/08 Since the father can be located in an Iowa district and parental rights have not been terminated, the resident district is where the father lives.



Back To Top