Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation



breadcrumbs: IMS: breadcrumbs: Ask the Bureau: breadcrumbs: View Answers


Ajax Loading Image


Exit Code

Joan Finck 11/26/08 A student moves from District A to District B. District B requests records from District A. However, no paperwork or notification is received by District B?s AEA. What exit code should be used for the services the student received in District A?
Toni Van Cleve 1/20/09 From what we can tell from your question, it appears that the appropriate exit code for District A would be MAK - Moved residence to another AEA - Known to be continuing.



Back To Top