Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation



breadcrumbs: IMS: breadcrumbs: Ask the Bureau: breadcrumbs: View Answers


Ajax Loading Image


Moving from Public to Parochial School

Donna Dannar 3/25/10 When a child goes from public school to parochial school and will continue with IEP services, is CPI the appropriate roster change code to use when closing the public school service? What about basis for enroll, is PI appropriate?
Toni Van Cleve 3/31/10 The appropriate exit code for students leaving public education for a private school needs to be determined on an individual basis. "CPI" would not be appropriate, because that means that the student will be home schooled. I would recommend you check with folks in your AEA to determine what is appropriate for this student. Basis of enrollment is not used for state or federal reporting. Again you would need to check the appropriate code according to the use your AEA makes of the Basis of enrollment data.



Back To Top