Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation



breadcrumbs: IMS: breadcrumbs: Ask the Bureau: breadcrumbs: View Answers


Ajax Loading Image


PP code for Medicaid billable services

Jean 10/7/10 I was told PP code is for Medicaid billable paraprofessional services. Can this code be used if it is a Medicaid billable service but staff says it is not billable. Their statement to me was "The types of services that he is receiving through adult assistance fits the PP code, not the TA code (which is more for academic based needs).
Kiersten 12/21/10 If you are sure that the service will never be Medicaid billable, use the TA code.  Use of the TA code is for academic and all other non-Medicaid billable services.  



Back To Top